Model Cars Magazine Forum

THE "FREAKSHOW"

John Teresi

John, I've followed many of your builds on here and each time I think it can't get any better, but it always does!

Having seen this car in person a couple of times at Goodguys shows, I really love this build. I would not of thought that anyone would ever be able to capture this in scale, but it is amazing!

I think you show a lot of us that you can think outside the box and challenge yourself with great results. Thanks for sharing your builds with us and I look forward to the next!

Wow! Amazing job. Unbelievable details you put into this. I'll be honest, I didn't even know you had finished this project until I saw someone had posted it up on Facebook and even then I didn't know it was your model until I took a second look. Excellent work, you nailed every little detail.

John, I've been silently watching you build this Masterpiece, and I gotta say.......WOW :o You my friend, are one helluva building machine, and a true artist indeed!!! Heck, even the slightly tipped engine gives it caricature. Can't wait to see what's next in your mind.

x2

• 2 weeks later...

hey john i showed your pictures to the guy who built the real one and he was amazed at your model

also congrats on the awards at the show well deserved

Bill.......thank you.......I`m glad he got to see them.

Thanks for the shout out guys.......really appreciate that. :)