Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chip King`s: "Shark Mouth" Daytona Pro Mod

John Teresi

Fantastic Daytona Pro Modified! You did outstanding job with the paint work on this one, I'd like to do same style paint job on some of my builds, too, but it's absolutely inpossible with my skills. The paint is not the only fantastic thing in this build, the detail on this build is absolutely perfect! Looks like you really know where every single hose, wire, plumbing, line, hose clamp, bolt and nut will be connected. Man, I'm not going to say seperately, what else is fantastic in this build, because everything in this build is Fantastic!!! This is one of your bests, I've seen, maybe the best. I really enjoyed following the WIP thread, it's bit of sad when there comes no updates anymore, but the finished product really stands out. I have to bookmark you WIP thread, since it has awesome scratchbuilding and detail stuff, great reference and inspiration for my builds, too.

Thanks for sharing, John and I really can't wait to see what's coming out next from your bench. Oh yes, and the pictures are awesome too. It looks like real thing. B)

Your builds have so much details, that you're great buyer for Pro Tech parts too. :lol:

Edited by W-409

john, are there real pics of this car in here?..........that is sweet! i was honestly confused for a few minutes, some of those shots look so real!

very nice work. how about a couple close shots of the engine please........thanks!

cheers

bryan

Hi Bryan....all the pictures I posted are of the model......if you would like to see a picture of the real car ......pleas go to the link I provided at the beginning of this post ......it will take you to the "Work Bench" section......here are a few pictures of the engine.......thanks

DSCF3774.jpg

DSCF3867.jpg

DSCF4068.jpg

WOW! This tops anything that I have ever seen. Absolutely incredible work John. The amount of accuracy that you achieve is beyond belief. Out of curiosity. How long did this build take? And, do you take time to eat?

Mark......man,do I eat.....I am always eating.......the average build takes me 3 weeks to a month with detail......this one with highly detailed work takes me a month 3 weeks to about 2 months......thank you for your kind comment.....John

Edited by John Teresi

John,

This build turned out AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing your builds with all of us. I have learned so much from you both online and in person. Can't thank you enough.

And these pictures - Wow!!! They bring this incredible model to life.

Yah...what Art said B)

just stunning John

thanx for sharing!