Model Cars Magazine Forum

Slightly confusing mail

Fabrux

I apologize if this shouldn't be posted here, but I'm slightly confused about an item I just received in the mail today. I checked my mail box and there was a padded envelope in there, addressed to me, with a return address of JK Manufacturing in Kalkaska, MI. The customs slip is signed by BL Peterson on 1-16-13. The contents are are a set of Goodyear slicks.

I have no idea why I received these! :huh:

I don't remember requesting/trading with anyone for these...which doesn't say much in itself. I'm wondering if these were sent by someone on here that I've dealt with before and were sent to me in error? If these are meant for someone else I'll gladly send them along.

In thinking back, I may have figured this out. I sent an email off to Lindberg informing them that I bought a kit with three of one tire and one of another. They said they were going to send replacement tires but because the tires they sent are different than what is in the kit I have, I didn't recognize them at first... :unsure: