Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius `65 Plymouth Satellite

Dave the fact you share test shots and open things up to comments is why I think moebius is the best in the business. Your hudsons was the absolute best model I ever built and the Chrysler 300 was the second. You will nail this satellite like everything else you do

Edited by mnwildpunk

Dave the fact you share test shots and open things up to comments is why I think moebius is the best in the business. Your hudsons was the absolute best model I ever built and the Chrysler 300 was the second. You will nail this satellite like everything else you do

The 55 Chrysler 300 was without a question the best model I have ever built. I am excited about the Satellite and the Cyclone!

Really looking forward to this one and the Comet and the Ford pickups.....I will also agree with the opinion on the Chrysler 300, I built the Tim Flock version and it really was one of the nicest kits Ive ever built.

Love that Hudson Sedan. I will be getting the Pontiac. Can't wait to see some pics of the Plymouth. Even with all of the discussion and debate, I think there is a lot of positive stuff going on in these threads right now. Moebius looks to be making a couple of adjustments to the Pontiac (and its wheels) which will give us an even better model. I hope we can keep it up with the Plymouth and the Comet. Here's hoping they are both awesome.

Not trying to be a nit picker here.

but wouldn't info on the all new upcoming hudson kits be better served in a thread about the all new upcoming hudson kits instead of over taking a thread tagged for the all new upcoming 65 Plymouth kit.

Speaking only for myself,,, I have zero interest in said Hudson so to wade thru it to ck on updates of the Plymouth just seems counter productive

Not trying to be a nit picker here.

but wouldn't info on the all new upcoming hudson kits be better served in a thread about the all new upcoming hudson kits instead of over taking a thread tagged for the all new upcoming 65 Plymouth kit.

Speaking only for myself,,, I have zero interest in said Hudson so to wade thru it to ck on updates of the Plymouth just seems counter productive

Good point. I do have one Hudson but I will buy more than one of the Satellite kits.