Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack R700 which lowboy 55 t loaded cat 235C 98606 pounds

having worked in that business for over 10 years , I too was waiting to see the photos of the model...till I got to the end and realized it was! the weathering you did on the track hoe and trailer is perfect..the operater is another addition that fooled me..great job! one question..what kits are these? Ive never seen a track hoe kit in this scale

having worked in that business for over 10 years , I too was waiting to see the photos of the model...till I got to the end and realized it was! the weathering you did on the track hoe and trailer is perfect..the operater is another addition that fooled me..great job! one question..what kits are these? Ive never seen a track hoe kit in this scale

Hello Tim,

Thank you for your comments,the only basic is the mack.I converted Hood and makes the grid.The excavator is scracht built and the lowboy also.

Alain

Edited by mackd

WOW, that is just super amazing, Alain not only do you have an awesome model building talent, you know a thing or two about photography as well, Kudos to you Sir, Excellent job!!!

Thank you Larry for your comments,but I am a very small photographer,I puts the advices of friends into pratice.

Alain

Edited by mackd

You know it does not matter where i see this model, it always takes my breath away. and the model extends it self far beyond the plastic, the staging in natural sunlight brings it all to life!

Standing ovation Alian

Ap40

Thank you Richard,Iapprecied the compliment when it comes from an expert like you.

Alain

Edited by mackd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...