Model Cars Magazine Forum

model kits needed for a workshop

I am trying to teach others how to do the hobby. On March 7 2015, I am organizing a model car building workshop at my church open to children of the community from grades K-5. This will be a free event for the children. We will explore the basics of model building with kits that have been pre-painted and some pre-assembly. Students will Assemble interiors, windows, bumpers, grilles, wheels and tires. They will then decorate their car with stickers and brush paints. Chassis, and drivetrain will be pre-assembled for speed. I am looking to provide 30 model kits free of charge to these kids.
Will you be interested in donating an inexpensive kit for this cause.
if so please pm me for an address
Thanks so much
copy of flyer

Free Model Car Building Workshop.

Saturday, March 7, 2015 9am- 2pm

Black Creek United Methodist Church

200 Church St. Black Creek NC

Event open to all Children grades K-5. Each child will receive a model kit free of charge and a hotdog lunch will be provided. Children will learn the basics of assembly and decorating these cars. Please come and join us, all you need is to wear old clothes. This is FREE !

If you want to preregister to attend or want more information please call :

Clyde Shafer 252-239-0379

Thanks for all of the donations , I think I am good to go, With the donations from here , several model supply groups and the church we have over 50 models to work with. Again Thanks

That is GREAT to hear Clyde!....if you ever need help again ask Ill help if I can...think its great others do things like this for people/kids...there our future.