Model Cars Magazine Forum

Arizona Good Guys Fall Nationals (Friday) link to photos

I have been to that show a couple of times (2011 and 2012) and it's a very nice show that I enjoyed and will go again to if I get the chance, thanks for the pics.

Hakan, If you get a chance to come back to either the Southwest Nationals or the Spring Nationals GoodGuys events here in Scottsdale, by all means please come by the model car & pedal car show and introduce yourself! We'd like to welcome you to our event, make your acquaintance, and visit a bit! B)

Hakan, If you get a chance to come back to either the Southwest Nationals or the Spring Nationals GoodGuys events here in Scottsdale, by all means please come by the model car & pedal car show and introduce yourself! We'd like to welcome you to our event, make your acquaintance, and visit a bit! B)

I did go in and looked at the model car show and voted for the model I liked best both times I were there, 2012 we were at the show for two days so I had time to study the models more thoroughly before I laid my vote.

I like the Goodguys Southwest Nationals and Scottsdale and I will hopefully come back in the near future, maybe even next fall...I will for sure go over to USA next year and most likely to the western parts but me and my friends haven't decided about date and exactly where to go yet...a week ago today I came home from a trip to Los Angeles CA, Las Vegas NV and a short trip to Kingman AZ...three states in two weeks...so I have just been to your country. ;)

Edited by Force