Model Cars Magazine Forum

Brut 33 K100

Ok I may of just imagened this but was there a K100 Areodyne done in the dark green with the brut 33 logos on the cab doors and on a box trailer ?. I only ask becuse ive had this picture in my head now for about 30 years from somwhere that there was but i can for the life of me think where ive seen it . I dont know if it was a real rig or a model or i dreamed it up please can somone put me out of my misery

as i would like to do this as a model thanks in advance

P/s personly i couldent stand the smell of the stuff lol

There was a 1/32 Kenworth Aerodyne with van trailer that had Brut, by Fabrige' decals. That and the 1/32 Super Brut snap together funny car kit by Monogram as well, are the only kits I know of with those decals.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-32-MONOGRAM-SNAP-TITE-FABERGE-SUPER-BRUT-FUNNY-CAR-SEALED-OOP-XTRA-NICE-LOOK-/200817919852?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec1ae476c&nma=true&si=tJmfyOrjwVpb9ZjepU7FrmpQ2dc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Edited by Ben

thank you ben I was begining to think that i was going mad becuse i couldent find anything about it now i know im just a bit daft lol

Thanks again

I tried to find a picture of the Brut Kenworth set but I couldn't find any online? I see them on Ebay every now and then.