Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foose 68 firebird

tramprod

just started on the Revells 68 firebird of the overhaulin show buit by Chip Foose. but the revell kit does not live up to the foose standards, so with a kittle bit of work ive got it lowered and all the emblems removed and the 1st coat of black layed down

post-10383-0-75955900-1351509489_thumb.j

It's looking nice so far Dwayne! The lowering job helped it a ton! It's so lame that Revell can't even manage to mold calipers on their disc brakes anymore. :rolleyes: They used to mold them with the rotors,but now they don't. :blink:

the disc rotors are just a decal not even plastic so you would think they could print a caliper on it too. i am happy with the dtance but i did want to lower it more but the cross member would be touching the ground and it would be unrealistic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I built up the car with the optional racing additions....played around with PowerPoint 2010 and made the attached pic. The top red stripe decal did not lay well so if anyone has a spare, I sure would appreciate it if you could send it to me - thanks !!!!!

post-5049-0-77255100-1365007511_thumb.jp

• 9 years later...