Model Cars Magazine Forum

I was there to see this jewel take top honors at the Heartland Nationals Show in Overland Park, KS early this year. Just an amazing build! Saw it again at a local show this fall and I feel that it looked better than it did before (again top honors). I believe that time and the natural aging process of the machined parts and paint will do nothing but add to the realism it offers the viewer.

And just for a side note: You should see the sorry old box Bill carries this thing around in. :)

I was there to see this jewel take top honors at the Heartland Nationals Show in Overland Park, KS early this year. Just an amazing build! Saw it again at a local show this fall and I feel that it looked better than it did before (again top honors). I believe that time and the natural aging process of the machined parts and paint will do nothing but add to the realism it offers the viewer.

And just for a side note: You should see the sorry old box Bill carries this thing around in. :)

LOL , now don't be making fun of my box Chuck!! it's all I had laying around that it would fit in at the time, got a few miles on that old box, thanks bro , means a lot!!

• 3 weeks later...