Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aston Martin DBS (Pearl White Custom)

the4thlord

I do apologize, for I am the pessimistic fool. :rolleyes:

Your work-in-progress thread proved me wrong. Beautiful work Gaurav!

Like i said... no hard feelings! :)

I know a lot of people who don't like my style of photography.... they say it doesn't show of the real deal!....

Its my fault by not sharing my WIP thread here....

I'm building a Scania 143m Truck now.... will post a thread for that so members are aware that this truly IS my model!! :D :D

I am sorry but even the body when painted on the work in progress pictures is exactly the same as the ones of the finished model, the door handles are still not visible and the pictures just look funny. Harry is also a master with Photoshop and I am sure he would find some discrepancies.

I am sorry but even the body when painted on the work in progress pictures is exactly the same as the ones of the finished model, the door handles are still not visible and the pictures just look funny. Harry is also a master with Photoshop and I am sure he would find some discrepancies.

I'm a Photoshop novice dude!!! no where near a Master!!! :D

4thLord... Mate i actually prefer the pics of the DBS on your desk, rather than the photoshopped versions. They're more realistic to being a model than not being a model, if you know what i mean?

Job well done anyway :-)

Cheers Cliff

I hear ya cliff!! :)

I know a lot of people prefer the desk pics... it shows off the model as it should be... a model! :D