Model Cars Magazine Forum

Garlits Re-ish

Dragline

I've got a case of the last issues. We can only hope that finally the decals will be better than they have been in the past. I'd really love for someone with an Alps to recreate the decals for this car as well as the rear engined car.

I've got a case of the last issues. We can only hope that finally the decals will be better than they have been in the past. I'd really love for someone with an Alps to recreate the decals for this car as well as the rear engined car.

Mike, Slixx recently issued the FED decal set that you're looking for. As for the RED, which one are you talking about?

original issues are never "worthless", and will probably retain at least 80% of their current value, at least as soon as the dust from the reissue settles. it always happens like that. but my suggestion would be to open it and build it; it aint doing you any good all sealed up on some shelf

jb

original issues are never "worthless", and will probably retain at least 80% of their current value, at least as soon as the dust from the reissue settles. it always happens like that. but my suggestion would be to open it and build it; it aint doing you any good all sealed up on some shelf

jb

Very true..

I did some digging and found out this has never been reissued before.

There are many people who are very happy to see this one. This is not to be confused with the Wynns Jammer FED. This is after that but before the Swamp Rat 1R.

Think 1969/70?

Bob

My fault......I was thinking the Jammer. I'll need to get one of these. I built it as a 12 year old. Maybe I'll paint it the right color this time.

As for decals.....I'd like to see nice decals for both the Jammer and the first rear engined car. I've got a rear engined car that I'm working on. Scratch frame....and a lot of other scratch built pieces.