Model Cars Magazine Forum

Central Pennsylvania Model Car Club March Mtg

Happy 22nd Birthday to the CPMCC!

Today was our annual banquet, and it was a great afternoon. Attendance was great, the food was good, and the models were outstanding!

This is a bittersweet meeting, because we also honor members who have passed away. This club display features a small sampling if the models built by those guys, and the rest of the event centers around member builds of the types of models these honorees loved best, whether it was hot rods, race cars, lead sleds and customs, muscle cars, drag cars or vintage stockers.

DSCF1901-vi.jpg

The Sox and Martin Barracuda was built by Ricky Lorah, who has a batch of similar era drag cars underway at home.

DSCF1805-vi.jpg

Over the recent monhts, we have had a number of members join who really love building the dirt track racers that are still popular in the east today. I grew up seeing rigs like this head out to Grandview Speedway and other tracks in the region every weekend

DSCF1807-vi.jpg

Lots more pictures from today's meeting right here...

I am sorry I was not able to attend, looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Congratulations to the winners.

Hey Cruz! Where were ya brother? We missed ya! You're not supposed to miss the meetings with the food! First time in months I had something on the table and you missed it! LOL!

Hey Cruz! Where were ya brother? We missed ya! You're not supposed to miss the meetings with the food! First time in months I had something on the table and you missed it! LOL!
Believe me I am sorry I was not there, sometimes we have to take care of some things but hey, bring it to the next meeting again ok!!!!! B)B)