Model Cars Magazine Forum

What non-auto model did you get today?

I've heard ALOT of good stuff about this one!!! ALOT! For 281 bones it better be a good one is all I've gotta say!!! lol

Fortunately, it cost me nothing, except my time to review it, and that took quite a while. It's an outstanding kit, very well engineered/designed/detailed.

Got this for my birthday last week!!! I've been just itchin' to get into one of these kits.....

photo 2015-08-13 2015-08-13 001 001_zpsltyg2ww0.jpg

Got the clear version

images.jpeg

The Tamiya 262's are great kits. In fact, generally the Tamiya name is synonymous with extraordinary quality, as regards any of their newer releases in particular.

The Tamiya 262's are great kits. In fact, generally the Tamiya name is synonymous with extraordinary quality, as regards any of their newer releases in particular.

I just build their 1/35 WW1 tank. Yep. its a little gem. The snap fit track links fit together like a dream. 

The Mk IV Male? Do you have any photos?

I wish i could post photo's, but i'm not that smart.:Pcan't seem to figure it out. i usually make a mess of it. Yep. its the Mk iv. Its a really cool kit. Being motorized, it doesn't take away trom the kit at all like the older Tamiya tanks. The price was abit steep, but i had to have it.

Doctor said be a good idea for me to get some exercise of course they all say that lol ?

Told myself not a bad idea so went shopping for a bike found this one really like it called a Fixie ? super light weight  rode over to the gym two miles from my house and join up today ?

Been doing lots of thinking since I became very ill last year that I am going to NOT let this bring me down and I need to get back into shape 

I was a Faithful member of this gym for over two years before I got sick and felt and looked good and iam going to fight to get it back ?

Any way Love this Bike Goes Fast and Fast is Good ??

image.jpg

Edited by XJ6
Pic

• 4 weeks later...

Doctor said be a good idea for me to get some exercise of course they all say that lol ?

Told myself not a bad idea so went shopping for a bike found this one really like it called a Fixie ? super light weight  rode over to the gym two miles from my house and join up today ?

Been doing lots of thinking since I became very ill last year that I am going to NOT let this bring me down and I need to get back into shape 

I was a Faithful member of this gym for over two years before I got sick and felt and looked good and iam going to fight to get it back ?

Any way Love this Bike Goes Fast and Fast is Good ??

image.jpg

Thats a cool score!!! I love these bikes.B)