Model Cars Magazine Forum

Music to Model by

Since getting laid off last summer I started going back to school, now I have my own "radio" show. Actually it's a weekly 1 hour Podcast available for download. There is no cost, downloads are completely free, no salesman will call. As the name implies, I play music and give updates on the major racing series. The first 3 shows are posted now there will be at least 12 maybe more if people like it. Just go to www.jamzonair.com , scroll over the Music Shows tab and a menu will drop down, look for Slantasaurus' Rock and Racing, download and tell me what you think. You can contact me here or contact me through the website. I'm also doing a blog if you would like to follow that too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Only a couple more weeks are left to download all or any Slantasaurus' Rock & Racing. Show #23 features my interview with Rich Christensen of Speed's TV series Pinks All Out. All download are FREE !!!! At some point in the near (hopefully) future I would like to continue these podcast...........I'll post when I have that all set up and ready to go, but it might not be free then......

Thanks for tuning in to Slantasaurus' Rock & Racing, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing it !!!

www.jamzonair.com just go to Music Shows and look down the list....

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words Cecil........(I'll just ignore the part about ORR....). Graduation is over and I'm not sure how much longer my show will be posted so I put out 1 more last call to listen and download them. Some great classic rock and forgotten songs on every show along with current artist like Todd Snider........all downloads are FREE !!!!!

In a few days I might have an update on a new place to hear me over the internet on another show, as soon as I know something I will update this thread again........Thanks for listening !!!

Ron- Slantasaurus

www.jamzonair.com - Music Shows - Slantasaurus' Rock & Racing

Edited by slantasaurus