Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scale Modeling by Chris

heres the deal. motor city resin casters, smbc, missing link resin, and morgan auto detail are 4 separate resin companies that got together and formed a co-op call detroit resin automotive group, DRAG for short. we share a building and we do work for each other, thats why you will sometimes see product crossovers. earlier this year a prominent figure in the model car world stopped by and did an interview with us that hopefully will be published in one of the mags . we.ve seen the article and when its published it will help ya'll to understand how this all works.

jeff

Yeah, What Jeff said. There does seem to be a little confusion from time to time with whos products are whos due to the product crossover. That is understandable. The bottom line is this though,, If you order from any of the four mentioned casters expect a quality product.

And an honest one it IS! It also helps ta know all these kooks, Which I am ALSO fortunate enough to say I do. THey are the coolest gang of nuts you could EVER wanna hang with, and i'm proud to call them my freinds! Plus I get ta see all the cool stuff they're bringin out!

I have the 72 Ranchero that I know used to be on his site, and it is top notch!

HPIM3132_zps3ea806bb.jpg

I also bought the 351 Cleveland to go with it, and again top notch!

HPIM3133_zpsd581c309.jpg

The engine even comes with a pre wired distributor and, if I remember correctly, decals for the engine. That is the only this I wish that the Ranchero came with, I don't have the side stripes for the car!

I'm pretty sure Motor City has a couple different decal stripes sets for that Ranchero? That's a kit I really want as well!!!!

I have the 72 Ranchero that I know used to be on his site, and it is top notch!

HPIM3132_zps3ea806bb.jpg

I also bought the 351 Cleveland to go with it, and again top notch!

HPIM3133_zpsd581c309.jpg

The engine even comes with a pre wired distributor and, if I remember correctly, decals for the engine. That is the only this I wish that the Ranchero came with, I don't have the side stripes for the car!

SMBC sells the decals for the '72 Ranchero , I got a set from them .

3.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...