Model Cars Magazine Forum

those Big Big Trucks

well it's very clear that i have gone off the deep end , now i have been looking at those Big Rigs , and WOW , impressive , so lets see how much deeper off the deep end i can go ,, maybe get a truck or two ,, 10-4 good buddy :wacko:

Edited by CrazyGirl

Hey Anne, get yourself a Revell Peterbilt 359 snap tite kit. They have lots of detail, they're cheap and they make a great starter kit for someone getting into building rigs. You'll see many examples of this kit in the pictures on this forum. Quite a few people have built really nice trucks from this kit!

Lonestar has an hood alignment issue but im sure you take your time with it ....it will turn out great...

Bill signs is a bit pricey for a first timer eh?

Stay away from some amt stuff till you get better experience....some of there reissues are horrible!...

anyone with good model skills can build an amt kit.Just like most models(car and truck) available they are old so part fitment takes work .I some how think it wont be her first build.

The amts look good when finished and are my favortes.The revel snap pete and kw buld up nice.dont let the word snap deter you from getting one

i like that Peterbilt but i wish it had a huge sleeper , and i just bought the Moebius Lonestar and i am a pretty gutsy gal :lol:

Well, if the sleeper isn't big enough for your tastes, get out the knife and do something like this!!!

HPIM3010.jpg