Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dirk's Art

Darrell Gwinn

Darrell,

Some of those are pretty good! Have you considered taking a formal drawing class? I sure would look into it if I was your age!

Later,

Hey thanks, I've thought about it 'cause I always wanted to do something more with my art but lately I have so many things going on it's hard to decide and focus on one thing.

Hey thanks, I've thought about it 'cause I always wanted to do something more with my art but lately I have so many things going on it's hard to decide and focus on one thing.

That's OK. You're still pretty young. You've got plenty of time to figure it all out...and...even change your mind a few times. :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

Nice work Darrell, I agree with Raul, go for some formal drawing classes--freak as many peeps as you can! not just us. Looks like you got it happening mucho better on the computer as for finished images. like with the 'wowser' Woody here.

Love to see these ones built up, specially the wedgy vicky. I took the liberty of adjusting them to lessen the notebook paper lines. Get a decent sketchbook with no lines in it, and take it with you wherever you go! and keep drawing!

I'd also love to see this here big bad V8 built! Might even have to build it myself, unless the 'old-hermit' beats me to it, but he just builds 6's--some awesome 6's.

Nice work Darrell, I agree with Raul, go for some formal drawing classes--freak as many peeps as you can! not just us. Looks like you got it happening mucho better on the computer as for finished images. like with the 'wowser' Woody here.

Love to see these ones built up, specially the wedgy vicky. I took the liberty of adjusting them to lessen the notebook paper lines. Get a decent sketchbook with no lines in it, and take it with you wherever you go! and keep drawing!

I'd also love to see this here big bad V8 built! Might even have to build it myself, unless the 'old-hermit' beats me to it, but he just builds 6's--some awesome 6's.

thanks! yea i do need a sketch book, but a few of them were just drawings i did at school when i got bored, so all i had was the ole lined notebook.. lol