Model Cars Magazine Forum

2014 NNL North, May 18, 2014

Jim_Kampmann

• 1 month later...

May 18th NNL north will be at the Knights of Columbus hall (1114 American Blvd Bloomington, MN) doors open at 10 and runs til 4pm

$10 entrant fee

$5 spectators fee

free to 14 and under.

Revell make and take available there for 14 and under

Latest info www.NNLNorth.com

www.RPMModelclub.com

Any questions contact

Bob Maderich at (612) 423-2985

Sounds like a fun show I hope to meet some of my fellow modelers there.

A friend of mine and I picked up a few snap together kits to work on throughout the day so we should be easy to spot. We each only have one kit to enter into the show, my house remodel had the work bench shut down for way too long!

Looking forward to meeting some people from here as well.

Here are the kits I have for trade.

The 300C is started and I was just going to do a quick abd simple build so the doors and trunk have been glued shut. The 500SL has a coat of silver paint on the body. The 427 Camaro is missing 2 wheel backs. I bet I could round two up out of my parts bin by the time I pack it up to head up north. The 35th anniversary Camaro had barely been started (I think the shifter is glued into the center console is all) and is missing the climate control decal. The Hotwheels Camaro has a few chassis and body parts glued together and is missing the decals. All others are complete.

Edited by Toast

Amazing turnout, noticeably more than the past few years and the quality and subject matter was first rate. 512 models?

Photos here.

Didn't think I would make it but Saturday I caught a break and headed out at 7am Sunday. Dave, thanks for the invite for the java but I didn't have much fore notice. I had a tight day. After the show I had to fit in a visit with an old friend and still shoot out to Buffalo to pick up some show dogs. Got back just before midnight.

Edited by Lunajammer