Model Cars Magazine Forum

71-73 mustang

There's also a cheap diecast available--I bought this one a few years ago and did some paint detailing on it. Can't say how accurate it is but it looks kinda like one to me. Come to think of it, I might have seen these as unassembled kits in Testor boxes at Hobby Lobby or someplace, too.

71MustangAfter.jpg

This diecast was released by MotorMax, and comes in several wheel/hood varieties. I used one for my Eleanor after being unable to find a suitable styrene kit:

m340a.jpg

The Testors kits are similar looking, but share no parts with MotorMax's version:

m179a.jpg

Thanks for the offer. But I'm going to hold off on that idea for now. Especially after seeing the Keith Marks decal sheet you show without the '73 Mach 1 stripes. As soon as I saw this, I knew for sure that was the set I bought for my '71.

Scott

Ok - One more time. Keith Marks DOES have the 73 Mach1 decals in black or argent/silver. They are sold separate from the 71/72 decals. Fred Cady only did 71 Boss 351 decals.post-13094-0-46457800-1428956081.jpg