Model Cars Magazine Forum

Früehauf 40' ft long haul trailer with simulated load

Thanks rc save and gotnitro! Gotnitro the rolls actually came with the kit they are simulated steel however I didn't read that part when I painted them chrome silver lol! I wrapped them in bare metal foil! Ill check out that site I have the chains just didn't know how to fasten them since the instructions are pretty much worthless this build is figure it out as you go! Overall the kit is well detailed

Here is the flatbed attached the the Peterbuilt. It's nearly finished I was sick all last week so I didn't work on it but I still have to attach the chains to secure the coils and attach the side rails and decals and so some minor weathering and clear coat it but it looks good with the rig! Sun bitch is long takes up the top of my cabinet! First tractor trailer combo I've done plenty of tractors but this is my first trailer!post-13722-0-48858800-1398257348_thumb.jpost-13722-0-87084700-1398257328_thumb.jpost-13722-0-22663300-1398257304_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...