Model Cars Magazine Forum

Strange posting problem

When I reply to a post or start a new one, I can't see the words that I'm typing. For instance, I can't see the words that I'm typing now as I type this (so please forgive the errors). When I hit 'reply', my post shows up in the thread as it it should. I'm confused, any ideas on how to fix this problem? It just started when the forum changed.

Cheers.

Thanks grim. Changing web browser will not be an option for me as I am using a work computer, and our internal security is extremely tight. Even being able to view a forum is very rare. For some reason, this is the only forum yet which I can log on and add replies. However, someone did mention that by holding the enter key, the curser will eventually show up, allowing me to see what I'm typing. That's a help.

Thanks grim. Changing web browser will not be an option for me as I am using a work computer, and our internal security is extremely tight. Even being able to view a forum is very rare. For some reason, this is the only forum yet which I can log on and add replies. However, someone did mention that by holding the enter key, the curser will eventually show up, allowing me to see what I'm typing. That's a help.

Some of the "skins" here don't work correctly. Until they're fixed (if ever) I'd suggest you use the default skin (IP Board)... that one seems to work fine. You can change the skins using the dropdown menu at the extreme lower left corner of the page.