Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pictures of your kit collections (waiting to be built)

More than some, certainly less than others.

343jfq1.jpg
I only have kits I truly wish to build.
28tvnm1.jpg
Quite the inventory some have. I wish you would all live so long and build them all.
I have more but they are elsewhere and valuable so they stay with my comic and original art collections.
Bob
Edited by Dragline

^Man, I'm so jealous that you have a 1/8 IROC-Z Camaro...

I had it since the car was new. My Sister in law had a blue one. I had a Z28(Company Car), that I was thinking about replicating. I may build it one day, when I make room to display it. I have a Black ''83 built-tp, that I may refurbish. I looked at it 2 months ago, and it is not in terrible shape. Just a little dusty, and needing a few parts put back on it, as it has been in the box for 20 years. If I can get it to look good.

How many more of these "mines bigger than yours" types of threads are there going to be...Bored2.jpg

What !!! This is " Model Car Magazine".... #1....it is all about.....Well Model Cars....Sorry you are bored....perhaps you should find another Hobby...

How many more of these "mines bigger than yours" types of threads are there going to be...Bored2.jpg

I hope there is heaps more to come man If this is so boring WHAT the hell are you doing on a car models forum man. Keep'em coming dudes I'm loving this and finding it very helpful man :) I had no idea some of these kits were even made man woohoo

• 2 weeks later...