Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cars inspired by Hip Hop / Rap / Reggaeton music

DiscoSpud

Hey guys!

I had a cool idea to get a comunity build going that involved some other music genres. Got a rap song that inspires you? Why not combine ideas from two or more songs? Show us here!

To keep the thread low on content, could everyone post url type links to youtube videos rather than imbedding please? Cheers

Also can entrants post the particular lyrics that inspired there builds? Thankyou

lets see where this goes.

The songs I've chosen are:

Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow (Particularly the lyrics "Everything I do, I do it big")

Rich boy - Throw some Ds ("Just bought a Cadillac, (Throw some Ds on that b**ch)")

Well Aaron, much as I'd like to return the favor and join in with your CBP, I'm just not into this type of music.

It's not my preferred genre to be honest, but I want to challenge myself. Someone will take me up on this one. Cheers anyways mate B)

It's not my preferred genre to be honest, but I want to challenge myself. Someone will take me up on this one. Cheers anyways mate B)

I don't listen to it at all myself, so I know nothing about it except that too many people in my area like to ride around with it blasting at full volume - sometimes in the middle of the night! Best of luck with your CBP, and I'll check in on it from time to time just ot see whatyou and the other guys can come up with.

I don't listen to it at all myself, so I know nothing about it except that too many people in my area like to ride around with it blasting at full volume - sometimes in the middle of the night! Best of luck with your CBP, and I'll check in on it from time to time just ot see whatyou and the other guys can come up with.

cheers mate. I'm on vacation for a couple weeks but I'll check in when i can. all my cbs will go off when i return B)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...