Model Cars Magazine Forum

A Few Pro Mods

This will be my first post here and my HELLO to everyone. Some of you know me from other forums and some of you know me personally and you all know that I tend to build lots of drag race related subjects because of my love of it (drag racing) and because of my involvement in it with a Super Gas Nova and a few other bracket cars in the past. I also enjoy building dioramas and junker/beater type cars and trucks. Here are a few pics of some Pro Mod type cars. Thanks! models2819.jpgmodels2885.jpgmodels3038.jpgmodels3195.jpgmodels1629.jpg

Thanks very much for the kind words and welcome fellas! I truly appreciate it! Joe, Thank You! LOL I will do a how to sometime.

That'd be great. When I saw them the first time, I started wetting some tissue, then I realized I needed diluted white glue, not drool...........

Must be something in that Florida humidity that keeps people inside building, huh ??

Nice to see you here Daryl. For those of you that know Daryl, and the quality of his builds, you're sure to never be dissapointed with what he turns out. Wait until you see the Matco Tools 57 pro mod that he has on the workbench right now. The color and graphics will simply blow you away.

Also Daryl, if you look down in this part of the forum you will find a post called "show yer drag racers". I took the liberty to feature plenty of your builds there to show off your talents to all of the builders here so quite a few should already be aware of your talents.

Also Daryl, if you look down in this part of the forum you will find a post called "show yer drag racers". I took the liberty to feature plenty of your builds there to show off your talents to all of the builders here so quite a few should already be aware of your talents.

As I recall Wayne, that's the same day I remember seriously considering retiring from competing again. Then I realized Darryl was 3,000 miles away........... LOL