Model Cars Magazine Forum

Nissan 240SX/Silvia S13 "Midnight Purple"

Shelby 427 1965

First model of 2013.

The intended colour was to be Midnight Purple, and then the automotive store got the colour wrong, so I'll be nicknaming it Midnight Purple as in in-joke to myself to remind me to never go there again.

Anyway, I lowered it slightly at front and gave it a bit of camber and left the rear stock (not to everyone's taste, personally I like it) and made a few small bits for the interior to spice it up, an iPod and an iPhone.

8371543244_6c43d3f976_b.jpg
8371543100_80dfd53f22_b.jpg

8371542948_be7a975453_b.jpg
8371542814_404e041634_b.jpg

8371542644_4ccb85490a_b.jpg
(This is the only recent pic I have of the interior, sorry it's so small)
tumblr_mgdx97nbIH1qlq9k4o1_500.jpg
Outdoor pics in next post!

Ha I had the same thing happen to me at a local paint/part's house, I never wen't back. I like the color anyway and the ipod is a really cool touch. I personally think the rear camber should match the front, but you like it and that is what count's. Nice build.

Terrific build!! Just out of curiosity, should that paint have been applied over a black base? I say that because I know Midnight Purple Pearl has some color-change properties and when using those type of paints, a black or darker color allows those properties to show through the best.