Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scratchbuild a MSD Pro Mag 44

I ordered a Pro Mag 44 magneto from an online company and gave up waiting after 5 months. I decided to build my own and I think this turns out better than what I was waiting for.

Another video titled "Ignition Wiring for a Top Fuel or Funny Car Engine with Pro Tech parts" starts where this one ends. The end of this video has several photos of the completed MSD mags and components in place.

Feel free to comment.

Ted, these videos came out great. Look forward to doing more in the future with you.

Guys, Ted is a great guy that I ran across a few months ago and contacted after seeing one of his model car detailing videos. He's not just a videographer but one heck of a modeler too. I hope Ted will put up the funny car (in the video) in the "Drag Racing" section as it's a highly detailed and very clean built piece that will be a great looking build when finished. Ted will be doing more videos in the future for me showing how to use more Pro Tech products so stay tuned.

If anyone has any suggestion for a video how-to using any of my products please let us know.

Charlie

Pro Tech