Model Cars Magazine Forum

Newbie from indiana

gray07

Hi, my name is Darrin from northern indiana, i have been modleing for many years, i have hundreds of decals, model boxes, instructions and parts, I love models, i build 1/24, 1/25, 1/16, i like to build Vans and trucks, but i will build a car once in awhile. I just wanted to say hi and hope to talk to u sometime. I hope this is where iam supposed to put this topic at

What kind of imfo should i give, I go to indianapolis all the time used to live there also i go to the columbus, indiana model show, i noticed everybody has there town in there sig, how do i put mine in i never seen a place i could do it

Edited by gray07

Hi Gray07, the area listed as ( my controls ) is where you can enter personal info.....im still a little new myself here,but you will catch-on. anyone on here will be willing to help if you need something....there just great people. another way i think is to click on your user name, it will drop down to give you options of what you want to do from there if im not mistaken.........make sure your e mail address is listed correctly too.......mark