Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mitsubishi Pajero (Tamiya 1/24)

I started this build many years ago, but didn't got any further than glueing the tranny to the engine. But since I bought this kit with my wife (in the very beginning of our relationship) in Luxembourg, I wanted to get it finished. I made a bold decission on the paint and went ahead. I kept it basically box-stock. I am missing a bit of motivation, so I am finishing older builds in the hope to regain my passion.

I did try for the very first time to tint the windows and have mixed feelings, in the beginning it looked good, but after I had the cab together, airbubbles started to show. I think it is because I didn't use any heat. But it did teach me some stuff.

Pajero013.jpg

Pajero014.jpg

Pajero015.jpg

Pajero016.jpg

Pajero017.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

one of the better renditions of this kit i've seen. tinting is a good idea, even if not 100%. it's a product that is lacking in scale models.

is it true that Pajero means "male organ" in spanish?

No. It is other word. From where i come from if you use the word "pájaro" bird in english people will look at you in a stange way. It have a lot of meanigs.