Model Cars Magazine Forum

that looks nice! i did a lindberg toyota tacoma 4x4.... i lowerd it too, but i wanted to kept the stock suspension and the 4wd! lol. it on hold now.... since i have no time and space to work on them at the moment. and i also did a clam-style opening hood on it too. keep up the good work.

Edited by B_rad88

That looks sweet. I have that same kit. I'am going to make my truck out of it. I have a 99 S-10 with a fleet side bed, 235 75 15s alltrane tires. I'am going to need to make the right grill and I already have a fleet side bed from another S-10 kit I used to have. Keep the pick coming.

That looks sweet. I have that same kit. I'am going to make my truck out of it. I have a 99 S-10 with a fleet side bed, 235 75 15s alltrane tires. I'am going to need to make the right grill and I already have a fleet side bed from another S-10 kit I used to have. Keep the pick coming.

That's cool, i have another kit the SLS 4X4 Highrider if U need some parts let me know.

Great job! Excellent scratching!

Sorry to highjack but what tires originally came with the kit?

John

The tires & rims r stock the ones u see on the box.

Like too, but finding a 8 in 1/20 scale is hard. thougth about buting 2 6s together :lol: .

001-9.jpg

NEED HELP BRO. :( tHANKS FOR LOOKING IN 602.

A V12 that would be diffrant. You could make a your own manifold for it. I can look in my parts and see if I have a V8 that would fit it.

A V12 that would be diffrant. You could make a your own manifold for it. I can look in my parts and see if I have a V8 that would fit it.

THANK U BRO. IF U R LOOKING FOR SOME THING LET ME KNOW, HAVE 200 OR SO KITS

Looking great. I need to find one of those kits for the bed and wheels so i can get started on my Syclone pickup I have here. Not a huge fan of layed frame but this looks incredible and accurate. Find a firebird or camaro they had the lt and ls series engines in them nice swap for a s-series.