Model Cars Magazine Forum

In-n-Out Burger 1995 Funny Car

The smallest bender I could find is the Du Bro 785. It bends AL and CU from 3/32" to an 1/8". It isn't made to handle stiff SS, but I was careful and it worked. I'm trying to finish the engine plumbing of the funny car, but I'll get busy on completing the video. There isn't much left to do and it won't take long. I'll post a link here or in the Tips & Technique forum.

I found companies that will bend really small tubing, but they want a minimum order or just plain lots of money. I'm still researching that end.

Thanks for looking in, Goat.

• 2 weeks later...

GoatGuy mentioned I had a bad link to the Photobucket albums.

I changed it in the original post above and here it is: http://s1256.photobucket.com/profile/TedsModeling

Thanks, Goat.

I commented the brake lever photos and will add comments to new uploaded photos from here on.

I'm currently plumbing the fuel and oil lines now and will have an update soon.

Thanks, all.

• 1 month later...

Hey, Dave and Chris. Thanks for remembering me and checking in. I've had family issues on-and-off for awhile including trips out of town and haven't had much time to devote to this build. I'm working on the engine plumbing and will get an update out next week.

As the Terminator said, "I'll be back".

Hey Ted.... I am sorry to hear about the family things that are going on. Take care of that first, family is more important. This build will still be on the bench waiting. Looking forward to the awesome work that you are doing on this.

Kane - I couldn't have paid for a better question. I'm glad you asked!

The small diameter wiring is part of Pro Tech's Small Detail Wire and you can find it along with other gauge wires, braided lines, hard lines and hoses at my new online store.

I specialize in 1/16 scale and larger, but many of the detailing items can be used at any scale.

I have some tables on the site that show 1:1 sizes in three different scales (1/16, 1/12 and 1/8).

I'm just opening the store and in the middle of stocking the shelves, so bare with me while it's expanding.

The store is at http://www.tedsmodel...arketplace.com/

I have a video of the wiring you see on this FC.

Edited by TedsModeling

• 3 weeks later...