Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mukwonago, Wi model car build day

Ok, put away that shovel for awhile and come out and join us and build some models.. With that in mind, dust off those boxes, bring stuff to work on. Grab some glue and get ready to build.

I am having a build day at the Orchard Hill Assemblies of God Church at N9590 County Rd ES, Mukwonago WI.

The build day is January 18th from 12:00 noon to 7:00 pm. Mark your calendars now!!!

Kids are encouraged to come be a part of this and parents are encouraged to come and help their kids.

So bring models to work on and bring them to show, grab a chair and have a good time.

We will be ordering pizzas around 5pm, If you are interested in pizza it’ll be $5.00 a person to cover the cost of pizza and tip. If you want to bring snacks or anything else to share please do. I will have ice and soda there for throughout the day.

If you could email me back to give me an idea of how many people will be there, just so I know how many tables to set up.

If you have any questions contact me at:

drkerry@wi.rr.com

We are also taking up an offering for the church for letting us have a build day there. Email me or leave a reply here if you're coming. Just so I know how many tables to put up.

Edited by DrKerry