Model Cars Magazine Forum

need some help....

tubbs

... putting together a nascar kit. i am a drag/pro street kind of guy but would like to dabble in the nascar world. not really into the modern stuff so i was thinking on a fictional 70 coronet or maybe a 67 coronet or GTX/belvedere. i have a couple of 69 pro modeler daytonas that i think the nascar parts in there would work on the 70 coronet, but what about the 67 cars? can i use the parts from the same daytona for these? i also have a few of the 64 plymouth lindburg nascar. would like to build that one though. any suggestions would be helpful. maybe some shots of your built cars from this era.

thanks in advance

Tubbs

Really? Because it's been my experience that they are a cliqueish group of know it alls who will argue you to death on the most inane points, but whatever.

I been a member since maybe 2005 and even in my infancy they were very helpful. I guess it might depend on how you approach them.

thanks for all your help. i will try all avenues suggested. i did not mean to stir up any contraversy. not looking to build a dead nuts car, just cant build anything out of the box. thought one of these would make a neat car you dont see every day.