Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aluminum Willys Coupe: finished pictures posted 8/2/12

John Teresi

John, I can't keep up with ya, last I knew you just finnished the F/C and now I see you got another model half done. This is looking great, love the way you incorporated folds in the seat belts, just like alot of "real world" belts would lay on some seats. Keep up the great work!

Charlie

Pro Tech

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.........the engine is installed and plumbed..... using"Pro Tech" fuel line.......I still need to attach the throttle cable........I hooked up the radiator and added a few details.......I will primer the body tonight......thanks for looking.

DSCF2839.jpg

DSCF2820.jpg

DSCF2821.jpg

DSCF2813.jpg

DSCF2828.jpg

DSCF2822.jpg

thats a whole lot of bling! B)

Absolutely. I think it could be refered to as 'jewelry' in some circles. Not only am I completely in XXXX'ing awe of your work, I still can't believe how short of time it takes you to create such a XXXX'ing masterpiece.

Can Teresi just get his own forum category here?! Better yet, John, start a 'Youtube' channel! I see many great builds by many talented builders, but I don't think I'm offending anybody when I say that JT's builds are in a league of their own. I look forward to NNLWest just to see what this guy's gonna bring! You never disappoint, John. Truly appreciate your sharing your techniques with us mortals. :D