Model Cars Magazine Forum

morris mini

streetmachine11

Nice clean build Jason , love the stripes and checks in the same colour , it blends together nicely .

The only suggestion I could make would be to snip off the sliding window catches since you've taken the windows out (but that's only because I'm a rivet counter with mini's , it won't matter to anybody else ;) )

Nice clean build Jason , love the stripes and checks in the same colour , it blends together nicely .

The only suggestion I could make would be to snip off the sliding window catches since you've taken the windows out (but that's only because I'm a rivet counter with mini's , it won't matter to anybody else ;) )

thanks for the comment ian. i didnt know what those tabs were for so i left them lol but now that i know, ill chop them off. thanks for the tip!

jason

I may be a B-I-G guy (6'3", 275#), but I've always liked small cars. They don't call me "Corvair Jim" for notyhing, you know. I'm a fan of the Mini because they're "Smaller Than Small", but I stil fit in them just fine. I got a couple of Tamaya Minis in a swap a few months ago. This model might be the kick in the pants I need to actually get going on one of them... Great Job!