Model Cars Magazine Forum

Oldskoo Kustoms

rollinoldskoo

Really wild paint on the 65. I sure you must watch livin the low life on speed tv. It's about time someone had a Lowrider program on the tube. What are the 5 spokes that look like Supremes? You do some really good lows. Have you seen the wrking hydro 64 convert. pretty nice.

Thanks for the info. on the 39 convert., yes it is Tovars, Thats my screen saver. I have a 1/1 48 Chev. convert , its not not to far away from stock with the exception it's lowered all around 58, 235" six and 12 volt. Blk. brn & tan interior, white top. This car is and was a Kansas car no rust, never been off frame. I've had it since 1996. Original owner died, he bought it new, was built in Leads Chev. plant in K.C.Mo. Afterthe original owner died,his wife had it repainted,new interior and top. New wwwtires, basis ply., has 15" steel whls. stock caps & trim rings. Probably more info. than you wanted to know, but I get off sub. easily. Oh, I'm no. three on the list of owners.

Thanks for the info. on the 39 convert., yes it is Tovars, Thats my screen saver. I have a 1/1 48 Chev. convert , its not not to far away from stock with the exception it's lowered all around 58, 235" six and 12 volt. Blk. brn & tan interior, white top. This car is and was a Kansas car no rust, never been off frame. I've had it since 1996. Original owner died, he bought it new, was built in Leads Chev. plant in K.C.Mo. Afterthe original owner died,his wife had it repainted,new interior and top. New wwwtires, basis ply., has 15" steel whls. stock caps & trim rings. Probably more info. than you wanted to know, but I get off sub. easily. Oh, I'm no. three on the list of owners.

someday i hope to be that lucky.....

been a while since i updated on my builds but i had some time today and got some work in....

cleared my 75 caprice... sorry for the junk pics... forgot to turn on the macro and i was outside in the sun so couldn't see the screen too well B)

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

:P cleared the 92 caprice too

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

:D

here's more pics of the 92 caprice....

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

needs a wetsand and foil then another coat B)

worked on the interior for it too.....

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

filled the holes on the caprice dash too :D

IMG_2109.jpg

painted the engine bay and underside of the interior since u see some of it thru the chassis.....

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

chassis is primered but not painted yet.... maybe tomorrow if weather is fine....

rollinoldskoo. Guy you've deffinately the king of lowrider paint jobs. Thanks to who ever dug up the 2001 Lowrider mag., want to sell it. Am still wondering about the yellow 39's. Back to the Tovars 39 convert. looks blk. on my screen saver, looks blu. in mag. pics. what color is it, if you don't mind.

rollinoldskoo. Guy you've deffinately the king of lowrider paint jobs. Thanks to who ever dug up the 2001 Lowrider mag., want to sell it. Am still wondering about the yellow 39's. Back to the Tovars 39 convert. looks blk. on my screen saver, looks blu. in mag. pics. what color is it, if you don't mind.

IMG_2131.jpg<_<

you should see the stuff the homies on the Layitlow forums are doin..... i've average.... :lol:

here's an update on my caprice....

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

and here's Gregg tryin to finish up a merc for a club challenge only for him to break it... :o

IMG_2143.jpg