Model Cars Magazine Forum

This figure was a part of my ZOMBIE builds, well, this one kinda reminded me of...well, me, that's what he became. The first shot is the original figure

IMG_9723.jpg

IMG_9720.jpg

I made a resin copy, then started hackin em up, check next post

Well, here he is, pretty darn good likeness, every time I look at him, I laugh!! Besides Jimmy Flintstone, who else has a mini me!??

IMG_9724.jpg

IMG_9727.jpg

IMG_9726.jpg

I smoothed out the shirt, got rid of the long sleeves, used epoxy putty for the hat, snagged the glasses from a Preiser figure, and put on an AC/DC shirt...one of my favorite bands. Let me know what ya think...good or bad. Hope you get a laugh out of it, I do!!!! LOL!!! :blink:

Nice work, buddy. It also looks a little like Kevin Smith. I have that figure, but it's a creepy old man. I like it.

I hope you continue to work on those Zombies!

I am Doc!!! Got six of em ready to make molds, a couple others need some more " body " work. I hope to be getting them poured soon. You'll get the first set plus your dead driver!!! LOL!!!

That's pretty neat! Change the beard to a handlebar mustache and give him some tats and he'll look like Paul Teutul Sr.

Oh man, can't do that, I'm...I mean he's a one of a kind!!! I don't think anyone would want a figure of me looking at their models!! LOL!!

That's pretty neat! Change the beard to a handlebar mustache and give him some tats and he'll look like Paul Teutul Sr.

I don't think that would be a good idear. :P

Derrick... if that's mini-you, you do bear a striking resemblence to Silent Bob. And I mean that as a compliment. B)

I don't think that would be a good idear. :P

Derrick... if that's mini-you, you do bear a striking resemblence to Silent Bob. And I mean that as a compliment. B)

Do I get his bag of...ahem..."parsley" ??? LOL!!!! :blink:

X2!!!

That's a great job on the figure Derrick! B)

Thanks man, wait 'till the rest are done!!!!! When they are, I'm gonna paint em up and post em, only one set coz I'm gonna sell them, maybe 3 or 4 to a set, not sure yet

I like the idea! If it makes you laugh it's worth it's weight in gold. I was thinking of Paul Sr. when I first looked. You need to post a picture of yourself and give us all a good laugh when we make the comparison. lol

Edited by rmvw guy

I like the idea! If it makes you laugh it's worth it's weight in gold. I was thinking of Paul Sr. when I first looked. You need to post a picture of yourself and give us all a good laugh when we make the comparison. lol

NO!!!! LOL!!!!! That might break your computer!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!! Ok, this is from about 7-8 yrs ago...I think

don't laugh too much

DSC03039.jpg

No I am not wearing an AC/DC shirt! And my hat is on the right way!! LOL!!!! :huh: