Model Cars Magazine Forum

2015 Chevelle Concept now Under Glass

customsrus

Wow man! My eyes are poping out of the sockets. I'm a muscle car fan. This build reminds me one tv show "one of my favs" called West Coast Customs. No excuse to not keep an eye on this customizing job. :) keep on creating

This will be very interesting. It looks very good already. Body shaping is something that Chevy would do if they made new Chevelle. My only suggestion is, that wheel openings on the body would be a bit bigger, now those wheels look too big compared to other car, it looks like modified, not factory stock concept. But that's just me, of course. (in new concept there must be too big wheels, because that's what today's car manufacturers like.)

Great hood touching. Sometimes we don't have to like a car to appreciate a builder's talent. This proyect as any of all the others show our ideas and we expect them to be appreciated. Anyways, let's get back to the point of this thread. :)

Very interesting project. Something you might think about later on. Since you will have a Chevelle roof without a home. Maybe use the Camaro body with the Chevelle roof. I had seen somewhere in one of the car mags where an artist drawing did something along that line and it look good to me. I look forward to your work on this "Chevelle" in the mean time.

The last time I saw a new Malibu it didn't look like one to me. Your's might be the ticket for us older guys, I like it so far. I think the new Camaros look a little large in size compared to the '69 which is perfect for the Chevelle Concept. Keep it going!