Model Cars Magazine Forum

quality custom decal supplier?

I sent that Redpegasus an email over a week ago and I have as yet to hear back. It was asking what format he needed for a quote on original artwork. You know,because I think we, as modelers, need some of these services more often, you'd think there would be more availible. I did a Google search for same and suprisingly, there are really not that many. I wish that modelers, as a group, could get some of these type services going, for modelers by modelers. I wish I could to do it myself, but I'm retired and funds are really tight. This economy is tough on us of age, but I digress. What I fantisize about are, decal, photo etching, chroming and realy good wheels and tires, services that are cheap and well made, without the spectre of coporate profit mentalities. I think this is getting away from me and turning into a RANT so I"ll stop. I hope you all get the real intent of where I was going!.

Edited by raildogg

• 4 months later...

Is there still anyone out there that will print up a couple of custom water slide decals. I already have the artwork in hand it just needs to be sized (1/25 scale) and printed on water slide film.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

Edited by 69NovaYenko

• 7 months later...

Joseph, this looks like a cool project. In order to get decals, you will need to take some good straight shots of each panel that you want to recreate. That would be a photo of the door, the quarter and the trunk lid. Once you have that, it becomes scaleable and someone can trace it for artwork.

• 2 weeks later...