Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Newest Funny Car Decals- Kosty Ivanof's 1973 Boston Shaker Vega- 2 Versions

Thanks Tom and Aaron.

Hi Bill, I don't have the MPC Vega body but I know they are small than the Revell one. I don't think with out modifying the decal it will fit right. I try to make my decals fit the kits that are readily available. Maybe Round 2 might re-release one of the MPC Vega funny car kits. Sorry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chuck, I just picked up both of these and they are awesome. I can't wait until I can find some time to actually use them. If these are successful sellers might you also consider two more versions? I would also buy a set for the slope nosed Vega version and the Monza version.

Set_7_250-vi.jpg

KGrHqFp8E61iFZtyBP1Yc2Ynw60_57-vi.jpg

ED7612-vi.jpg

Also, I picked up the McEwen Shooting Star decal which is another awesome decal. I was wondering if you were aware that if you made one simple addition to your sheet that it could actually be used for another version of the car? There was a red version with the same graphics and markings that was driven by John Collins. The only thing needed is the name for the roof.

JohnCollinsvi-vi.jpg

Thanks for the excellent decals and keep them coming.

Your welcome Wayne and thanks for the compliments and buying my decals. I will be doing the John Collins version in the future. Once you really start looking at it there are many things you have to change to do the Collins car. The problem with the other Losty cars os the way the stripes wrap aroind the rear spoiler. I would do the Monza decals if I had better pics.

Thanks again and take care.