Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Orange Fleet

Finally got a pic of the orange fleet.....I've got eight long haul rigs and three support vehicles....Including a European subsidiary......I gotta get some more orange, though.....Not that the table isn't full, enough, but there's just something about that color that I like...... :D

0771024x572_zpsdaf1c711.jpg

0791024x523_zpsc0ec10b3.jpg

0991024x483_zps30cbfc32.jpg

1051024x817_zpsdc46ac77.jpg

1071024x514_zps2e552184.jpg

1101024x680_zps09dc5c93.jpg

1241024x464_zpsa02c02eb.jpg

1301024x441_zpsa135cd98.jpg

1521024x768_zpsd223f8bb.jpg

Edited by kilrathy10

A very impressive fleet you have there JT. You are going to have to expand your parking lot soon. The idea of a truck stop diorama has merit. Also you could go with a DOT inspection station or a ferry dock. I really like your orange fleet.

carl

Got another angle I forgot to post before....And thanks, Guys....Took a good half an hour to get them all assembled on this table.....I'm, totally, gonna do a diorama with these things.....I've just been trying to figure out how I'm going to store it.....It's gonna be a 4'x8' setup, and is gonna be pretty big.....I've got some room, but not sure I have that much room.....My wife says the house is off limits, so I'm limited to the garage.... :huh:

1481024x588_zps34282def.jpg

1431024x489_zpsf9370396.jpg

0861024x478_zpscba374cd.jpg

Edited by kilrathy10

Those are some very nice models and it is a shame most models can't be displayed properly because of lack of space. I would venture to say most of us are in the same prediciment. I hope you can figure out something to do them justice. If you do please share.

Got another angle I forgot to post before....And thanks, Guys....Took a good half an hour to get them all assembled on this table.....I'm, totally, gonna do a diorama with these things.....I've just been trying to figure out how I'm going to store it.....It's gonna be a 4'x8' setup, and is gonna be pretty big.....I've got some room, but not sure I have that much room.....My wife says the house is off limits, so I'm limited to the garage.... :huh:

url]

Custom built dining room table with a deep center. Glass top with the diorama inside. Maybe your wife will go for that?

Also keeps the dust off them.

you forgot to build an orange Schneider truck!!!!

lol....Actually, I got one in there, awaiting decaling.....I just need to get with Jerry....Just a little low on the priorities list, if you know what I mean....

Edited by kilrathy10