Model Cars Magazine Forum

member from France

Hey, Man....Don't get down on yourself concerning your "skill level"....We all had to start somewhere, and your skills are quite good....You don't have to have super detail to have an impressive model....Just a little imagination....Your models looks great...I have a personal fancy for European rigs...Most are cabovers and they look awesome....I have more Euro rig models than I do American ones....Partly because they seem to go on sale quite a bit more than American rigs, but mostly because I like the designs....My favorites are the Scanias, by a wide margin...Followed by the Man tractors, and then Volvos...I'll have a few posted, soon....

Oh, and start another topic and tell people what to expect in the title.....That way you don't confuse everybody... :)

I really like that tanker model you have...That thing is really expensive and rare here in the US....Good job...I have that particular Man tractor...It's one of the only ones with American style, vertical stacks....I think I might build that one on the next go 'round....I also have the tanker trailer, as well...It doesn't have those decals, but I think I can make it work....

Can't wait to see more of your work...

Edited by kilrathy10