Model Cars Magazine Forum

Top End Miniatures....

I got a little ovezealous the other day and ordered a bunch of parts from them. Normally I would do some research first, but this time I did not. They have some neat Pro Mod parts and bodies listed.

Anyone have any dealings with them? Time frame for delivery???

Anything I need to "know"?

Feel free to send me a message directly if you feel the need...

Thanks...

I got a little ovezealous the other day and ordered a bunch of parts from them. Normally I would do some research first, but this time I did not. They have some neat Pro Mod parts and bodies listed.

Thanks...

resinslinger, here on the boards is the owner as far as I know.

other than that I have heard nothing.

Len,

I got your order and please don't be worried. However, I have to let you know that I just got out of the hospital this past Tuesday. It seems that a couple of weeks ago I had several mild heart attacks and didn't even realize it. On Monday of this week I had to undergo a heart-cath so that the cardiologists could do angio-plasty (opening any blocked cardiac arteries with a balloon) and then place stints (metal sleeves) to keep those arteries open. So, if you are wondering why I haven't contacted you, now you know. Give me a few more days to get back on my feet and I'll have your order in the mail to you.

Later. CB

Len,

I've had no problems at all dealing with T.E.M. got the parts quickly and the castings on the pieces I got were good.

Resinslinger,

Hey Chris, (promodwrench/Chris) here. Just wanted to say I hope everything goes well with your recovery. Also I'm still trying to get those pics and demensions for the whipple for you. Anyway get well soon.

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for the info, I wasn't really worried, just more interested in what typical turn around times and such were is all. No issues, I put the mention about emailing me because I know some people, are afraid to say anything out loud is all.

I am psyched to get craking on my 55 is all....

Thanks......

• 1 month later...

Thanks...

is there a website i could go to to look at the items??

is there a website i could go to to look at the items??

The web address for TEM is www.freewebs.com/resinslinger/

Len, is everything okay? I'm going to take the present '55 Chevy out of production fairly soon and start working on a very radical design to replace it. Same goes for the '53 Vette. I am also going to do a kit fairly soon that will let the modeler choose if he wants a three, four, or five speed Lenco transmission.

Chris.

The web address for TEM is www.freewebs.com/resinslinger/

Len, is everything okay? I'm going to take the present '55 Chevy out of production fairly soon and start working on a very radical design to replace it. Same goes for the '53 Vette. I am also going to do a kit fairly soon that will let the modeler choose if he wants a three, four, or five speed Lenco transmission.

Chris.

i checked the website out and it has some really neat parts. i may have to order something from there later on.