Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hey guys, WAZZUP?

george 53

welp, at least the lights are back on! wonder if they'll catch the dastardley currs that perpetrated this offense???? Good ta see it back.

LOL ...I've been surfing the fly fishing forums.

Lucy gots a lotta explaining to do.

welp, at least the lights are back on! wonder if they'll catch the dastardley currs that perpetrated this offense???? Good ta see it back.

I doubt anyone is going all the way to Outter Slobia to track them down!

LOL ...I've been surfing the fly fishing forums.

Heck, I even joined a Jaguar forum just ot get a fix! :unsure:

Glad we're back up! Kudos to Greg and the staff for getting it all back in place!

Now that the forum is back, I can cancel the doctor's appointment I had scheduled. I was so depressed that I was going to try and get some anti-depressant pills. I usually start my day with the forum and if there's time in the morning before it gets too hot, I work in the yard. Man, I got a lotta yard work done in the last 3 weeks or so.

I'd also like to do a shout out to Agent G - we were able to meet real quick while we were out in Vegas for the American Gold Star Mothers convention. GREAT to meet you Wayne.

Now that the forum is back, I can cancel the doctor's appointment I had scheduled. I was so depressed that I was going to try and get some anti-depressant pills. I usually start my day with the forum and if there's time in the morning before it gets too hot, I work in the yard. Man, I got a lotta yard work done in the last 3 weeks or so.

I'd also like to do a shout out to Agent G - we were able to meet real quick while we were out in Vegas for the American Gold Star Mothers convention. GREAT to meet you Wayne.

Jim l am sure the forum being down messed up many members routine. l know it mess up mine as l read the forum every morning...

Good to meet you too sir!

How'd you like the way this old MiB agent snuck up an ya? B)

G

Before the shut down, I had a little over 500 posts and the Ohana rating. After it came back up, I had 466 posts. I wonder which ones got vaporized?

-MJS

Yeah, seems to me my post count is down too.

Glad the site is back up! Getting pretty tired of the same old stuff on Stoplight!

If you read Spotlight long enough, eventually you may actually find something related to model cars.

Although the irony of this post is in an off topic thread hasn't eluded me. B)