Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lamborghini Miura P 400 SV

krishna.iskandana

Hi again,

This is a lamborghini miura P 400 SV from hasegawa, built out of the box with the same colour with the previous murcielago roadster which I've posted before. The colour is candy lime green from tamiya.

Let me know what you think and thanks for looking.

Best Regards

Krishna Iskandana

Perth, Western Australia

LamborghiniMiuraP400SV14.jpg

LamborghiniMiuraP400SV12.jpg

LamborghiniMiuraP400SV6.jpg

LamborghiniMiuraP400SV2.jpg

LamborghiniMiuraP400SV11.jpg

LamborghiniMiuraP400SV13.jpg

LamborghiniMiuraP400SV.jpg

LamborghiniMiuraP400SV5.jpg

The murcielago roadster

LamborghiniMurcielagoRoadster15.jpg

LamborghiniMurcielagoRoadster12.jpg

This is super! As a young man, I had a business partner in Germany who collected Lambs. His prize was a 67 Miura in which he proceeded to pick me up one hungover Sunday morning and drive us up to and around the Nurburgring. I soon got over the hangover but it was rough. The car was fun on the track but I remember having to keep it at about 100 mph to keep the steering light. It was really heavy and not the easiest to steer at a low speed. We only went about 165 cause we didn't want to strain the engine. This brought back great memories.

This is super! As a young man, I had a business partner in Germany who collected Lambs. His prize was a 67 Miura in which he proceeded to pick me up one hungover Sunday morning and drive us up to and around the Nurburgring. I soon got over the hangover but it was rough. The car was fun on the track but I remember having to keep it at about 100 mph to keep the steering light. It was really heavy and not the easiest to steer at a low speed. We only went about 165 cause we didn't want to strain the engine. This brought back great memories.

Beautiful, clean work, though the metal flake seems a bit large for the Miura. I haven't seen chrome door vents on a Miura and was wondering why you went there. Those questions aside, quite wonderful builds.