Model Cars Magazine Forum

10.5 tire outlaw Twin Turbo Mustang BACK TO WORK ! :)

Thank you all for the comments! Seeing the work you guys accomplish is truly an inspiring art. Thank you all for following this build. When the master builders say that something I built is looking great, I strive to continue creating something that matters. Something I will be proud to share. I thank you all again, I will continue to keep the quality up and learn something every time I look at your builds. I'm having a blast with this project. It is fun and rewarding to push past what you "think" you can do to make something you never imagined you could. What a long way a little plastic, glue and of coarse time can go. More coming today, thank you all..... Nick

Nick - you didn't say whether you were going with 8 or 16 injectors. I'm for being realistic, so my 2-cents says go with what it would be in real life. If you're following a 1:1 car, do what it has.

Sorry I didn't answer. I am definitely going to try and fit 16 injectors in on the intake. I don't think it will be to hard. I say that now while its all still ideas in my head. lol I will get them in there nice and neat some how. Thanks for all the input everyone... NICK

• 2 weeks later...

SOOOO MANY CHOICES!!!! lol Thank you all so much for your input. I wanted to explain why I haven't been able to get ANYTHING done. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I would choose this reason any time, no matter how much I get to be with him it's never enough.

wesplayingbaseball2.jpg

Hes already decided he wants to build a mustang like dad's. We went to the hobby shop, then when he realized there were so many options and types of cars to build he wanted to build em all!!! Long story short hes "thinking" about what one he wants to try with me first. Sorry to get off topic but you guys deserved to know where I had disappeared to after offering me so much help and advise along the way. looking forward to getting back at this one and really, thank you to everyone..... Nick

I can't think of a better reason to not be at the bench. Enjoy every moment with him, as they go so quickly.

BTW - what program did you use to render up those awesome looking samples? Looks like Adobe Illustrator.

Edited by gasser59

Your going to laugh when I tell you what program. First a basic outline is drawn simple enough. Then I draw and paint all the ideas I am having. All of this believe it or not is ALL done in paint. Its SOOOO simple but im sure it takes way longer than if I knew any of the adobe programs. My brother is a pro graphic designer and even he can't get over the drawings I make in simple old fashioned paint. He laughs too :( lol

• 9 months later...