Model Cars Magazine Forum

Back again guys

Hi modelers,

I'm glad to be back getting help from this wonderful board.I just got back into building models with my son and we have a whopping 2 kits built now.The Revell 32 ford and a 1940 willy's.Both kits are from the goodguys collection.As of last night I won two more kits on ebay that I'm sure will make my wife happy(ha,ha,ha).They are the boyd coddington smoothster and the reissue 1937 amt chevy coupe"hubbards engineering"

3 in 1 kit.This was a must have kit for me seeing that

1)My last name is in fact Hubbard

2)I live in NY

3)I'm a welder by trade

4)I love drag racing and street rods sinse I could remember

I'm excited to get back building when the kids are all in bed and dad's needs time alone.I have a list of modeling questions that I will leave in other posts.For now I would just like a good modelers book that will help me and my son raise the bar in ourselfs as builders.Like I said my son and I really are staying with street rods for now.Talk to all again soon.

Take care,Sparkyd31

Kalmbach publishing has some modeling "How To" books.....probably get chased outa town ona rail, tar'd and feathered....but, try this link www.scaleautomag.com