Model Cars Magazine Forum

IPMS National Convention 2012

Barbo

The 2012 IPMS National Convention ( august 8-11) will be at my second home , at the Disney's Contemporary Resort , Buena Vista , Florida . The IPMS Puerto Rico chapter will be there ,and so will I, we will have a blast of magical fun . Hope to see my good friends from the Gulf Coast....Barbo

• 2 weeks later...

August in Florida. I don't think my Minnesota body could hack that!!!

Andy, all of the buildings (well most of them) are equipped with A/C. It's just the opposite of living in Minnesota in the dead of winter. Instead of running from the vehicle to the house to avoid frostbite your doing it to avoid heatstroke.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be in there Lord willing. I live not far away in Lakeland. I hope to see some of the builders from this forum as it would be great to see some of the cars and their builders in person. I got room for a couple people to crash if needed ( no extra beds, only a couch or room for an air mattress ). I also have a nice workshop in case anybody has a tragedy and needs to make repairs.

Edited by MadKaw6

• 2 months later...