Model Cars Magazine Forum

1950 chevy p/u spare tire fenders

:angry: 408, they look pretty nice! An unusual peice for sure, I think they'll be a good product. Do you do casting for others IF they provide the masters? Yours look nice and clean, and they sure look like the real thing to me. Good Luck! :angry:

Thanks george, the funny thing is that this was my first time casting ever.lol :angry: as far as casting for other i might give it a shot ;)

:angry: Oh, Sorry, Let me welcome you to the BEST model car forum on the web, Your gonna like it here for sure, LOTS of talented people who are more than happy to help you out with answers,tips and advice.Enjoy!!! :angry:

thanks again, looks like a very cool site. :angry:

:lol: EEEzzzzzzzz lookeeeen Goood! My grandfather had a 53 Chevy pickup, an he had the spare mounted in/on the drivers side rear fender. I thought thats how they came. Could you also get a right/passenger side mount too? I've just never seen one, so I don't know. But that truck is ALREADY lookin cool! :lol::blink:

:blink: EEEzzzzzzzz lookeeeen Goood! My grandfather had a 53 Chevy pickup, an he had the spare mounted in/on the drivers side rear fender. I thought thats how they came. Could you also get a right/passenger side mount too? I've just never seen one, so I don't know. But that truck is ALREADY lookin cool! :angry::rolleyes:

thanks george, not too sure on the mount, but i think it might pretty ez to come up with one. ;) gonna try when i build this truck :D

:P EEEzzzzzzzz lookeeeen Goood! My grandfather had a 53 Chevy pickup, an he had the spare mounted in/on the drivers side rear fender. I thought thats how they came. Could you also get a right/passenger side mount too? I've just never seen one, so I don't know. But that truck is ALREADY lookin cool! :D:D

Not that I know of. I modeled, and cast the side mount fender for the AMT/Ertl '50 Chevy pickup starting in 1994, as part of a '54 Chevy pickup transkit. I did as much research on that as I could in those pre-PC days, have never seen any reference to a right side well fender and mount for those trucks from the factory.

Art

Do you sell them seperatly? I want one for the left side only. I don't want to click that link because I know if I do I'll be there the rest of the week looking at pictures B)

PM SENT. :D

Fenders are looking good Smiley. I can bouch for them, he is a good guy to deal with.

THANKS BIGGS, GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. CONGRATS AT TOLEDO SHOW :lol: