Model Cars Magazine Forum

Diamond REO C9064D

Thanks, guys!

Looks great Chuck. Glad to see it finished. What mirrors did you end up using? And what did the rear tires come from?

The mirrors are from a Revell (Revell of Germany now) Pete 359- specifically from an incomplete Black Magic version I got for parts awhile ago. I think the rear tires are from an RC2-era reissue of the Ford C-600 stake bed.

Thanks, guys!

The mirrors are from a Revell (Revell of Germany now) Pete 359- specifically from an incomplete Black Magic version I got for parts awhile ago. I think the rear tires are from an RC2-era reissue of the Ford C-600 stake bed.

Awesome. Ive never seen scale mirrors with the flattened ends on the brackets. The tires look great. Id be worried that Id rip off those fenders trying to get under a trailer ;) The rear wheels, short hood, and dual exhaust are all features that set this off.

• 4 weeks later...

Tough looking truck! Been worked hard and maintained on a tight budget. Like just fix it so we can do the next job and we will worry about it later. Of course when later rolls around there is something else that needs to be fixed and on and on.....................

be Well

Gator